Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best Bulalo @ Jake's Grill

Since my sixth grade @ Naty's restaurant in Famy, Laguna, i had set my standards for my bulalo- none of the sweet and artificial flavors both of vegetables and seasoning, just the plain goodness of natural beef broth with tiny little beef fats to melt in my mouth.


It took me 14 years before another Bulalo impressed and indulged my taste buds.

Jake's Grill was well-situated near the town terminal of Lipa City (in front of Robinson's and Shakey's). The place was aptly named since they specialize on anything grilled and if you're lucky, serves specialty seafood like blue marlin. Could have taken them if only i was not craving for bulalo. And i was not disappointed.

At 165.00 per serving (good for 2-3pax), i think they deserve all the loyal customers that patronize them. Not only was the food inexpensive, it was impressively tasteful. The place has both air-conditioned and smoking areas. They also serve beers at a very affordable price. Yummy!

No comments: